The Roasted Chile
Hatch Season is here!
Get your large sack of fresh roasted Hatch Green Chiles for $60
Mild, Med-Hot, Hot, Extra Hot
Delivery available in Tucson and surrounding areas
Delivery fee will be applied
Add a jar of Green Chile Butter for only $8.50
Call for details
**Hatch chile season is from late August to mid October**
**Anaheim chile's are year 'round**
Choose from our variety of chiles:
Extra hot (Barker)
Medium (Joe E Parker)
Welcome to "The Roasted Chile". Home of the Finest roasted chilies, in Southern Arizona as well as our Street Soups, Breads and other unique Chile Creations. We Pride Ourselves on only serving you with the freshest products. We are located in Tucson, AZ.
At The Roasted Chile, we are focused on providing our services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a
variety of offerings of chile products and more with southwest flavors to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website.
Green Chile Facts
- One fresh medium-sized green chile pod has as much Vitamin C as six oranges.
- One teaspoon of dried red chile powder has the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Hot chile peppers burn calories by triggering a thermodynamic burn in the body, which speeds up the metabolism.
- Teas & lozenges are made with chile peppers for the treatment of a sore throat.
- Capsaicinoids, the chemical that make chile peppers hot, are used in muscle patches for sore and aching muscles.
- Chile peppers are relatives of tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplants, all belonging to the nightshade family.
- The color extracted from very red chile pepper pods, oleoresin, is used in everything from lipstick to processed meats.
- There are 26 known species of chile pepper, five of which are domesticated.